Have you heard of the term “Growtopia” among your friends, office colleagues, cousins? Growtopia is a popular farming game among youngsters. It is a massively multiplayer online game. So you must know how to get Growtopia free accounts.
Free Growtopia Account Generator [Username & Password]
(Hurry! Only 7 Left!)
Introduction to Growtopia
Growtopia is the farming game initially released on Android in November 2012 after that it was released on iOS, Microsoft Windows and mac OS. It is similar to Minecraft games. There are no predefined goals in the game. Players can chat, farm, build an infinite number of worlds, add friends, trade, play player vs. player.
The game was developed by a Japan-based independent company named Robinson Technologies. This company was founded by Seth Robinson who was accompanied by Mike Hommel.
On February 28, 2018, Ubisoft announced the acquisition of Growtopia, and the deal was finalized during Ubisoft’s 2016-17 tenure, with the original developers having the authority of being design and general advisors to the game’s continued development. The game has greater than 15 million accounts and more than 300 million worlds (updated as of April 2016).
What is Growtopia?
Growtopia is a 2D landscape video game where many different types of farming techniques are available. Players can visit other people’s worlds or create their own worlds. Players can earn and collect gems by breaking and planting or use growtopia free accounts. With the gems available, one can buy other stuff to get world locks, which is the primary currency in this game.
These world locks enable players to get the most of the available item in the game. Players can also buy other things in order to decorate their world and have better gaming experience. Gamer can break and build blocks, get seeds or gems from blocks, plant seeds, and harvest trees. Players cannot do these activities if the world or the area they are punching is locked by someone else.
How to Get Growtopia Free Accounts?
This section is a guide into how can we get Growtopia Free Accounts. Following are the methods by which this can be done:
Method 1: Free Growtopia Account with Username and Password [List]
Method 2: Swagbucks
Along with Swagbucks ,you can spontaneously get a Free Premium Account along with gift cards, cash and much more. All you have to do is sign up using this link.
Perform the following steps:
- Signup on Swagbucks utilizing your personal email id.
- You will get a confirmation email after a few moments, click on the verification link.
- And that is all!
- You can obtain as many accounts as your heart desires! So, go berserk!
Method 3: InboxDollars
InboxDollars, a platform which allows you to get the free account with the help of gifts, cash cards, and bonuses. The steps to be followed are:
- Open your browser!
- Visit the official website of InboxDollars.
- Enter your mail id and password in the pop-up menu and click on Sign-Up.
- A verification link will be sent to your mail click on it.
- You can repeat the above steps with different mail ids and get access without any limit.
Method 4: Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie, a platform through which you can get a free premium account by following the below steps:
- Open your web browser.
- Visit the official website of Survey Junkie.
- Enter your mail id and password in the pop-up menu.
- Click on Sign-Up. A verification link will be forwarded to your mail.
- Click on the link.
- You will be addressed to a page which comprises of a set of tasks and will get the details in your mailbox.
- You can repeat the above steps with multiple mail ids and passwords!
Method 5: Using the Growtopia App
Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Download the Growtopia app from Play store.
- Open the app and click on the Play Online option.
- Enter a random name.
- Click on Connect.
- Open the menu tab after entering into the game, and click on the Get Grow ID button.
- Enter your name, password, and verify the password.
- Give a unique name to your account.
- If you forget the login credentials, enter your email in order to reset your account.
- To get your Growtopia Free Accounts, tap on the get Grow ID button.
- You will get new Growtopia Free Accounts.
Growtopia has a history of blocking some user accounts if it doesn’t fit in with the terms. If you want to continue playing the game, you can search on the web for Growtopia accounts, and there you will find many websites who claim to provide you with unblocked login credentials for the game.
Features of Growtopia Free Accounts
When you have access to Growtopia, you have some exclusive benefits such as:
- Infinite access to the world.
- Free access to the entire game.
- Chatting and messaging options are available.
- There are fabulous items to be discovered while playing the game.
- Plays great on mobile (both Android and iOS), and on big screens too.
The wealthiest people in the game are those who ‘buy worlds’ or have their own ‘auto worlds.’ These worlds have people going into them automatically; hence, they profit through sales. There are many exciting ways to earn profits in the game.
The game has a fundamental but uncoiled long way to play. To play the game, the player literally creates a world, destroys blocks, drop seeds, splice them together, and create new blocks. Players keep doing this and advance forward in the game.
The Growtopia game has players mainly from Southeast Asia and America. However, there are also many players in Europe, Australia, and other smaller countries. The game has developed its own dedicated forum for conversations, discussions, queries, and various news and updates related to the Growtopia Free Accounts game. They have also recently reconstructed their official website.
Now that you know everything about Growtopia free account, you can enjoy the unlimited gaming experience. I hope this answers your question of, “How to get free Growtopia accounts that work?”
- 1 Free Growtopia Account Generator [Username & Password]
- 2 Introduction to Growtopia
- 3 What is Growtopia?
- 4 How to Get Growtopia Free Accounts?
- 5 Features of Growtopia Free Accounts
- 6 Conclusion