When it comes to keeping a backup of your files or storing your data to a safer place, the first thing that comes in your mind is a storage device. But you never know, when that device might get out of order can you lose it your files. Apparently, you cannot risk losing a file if it is of utmost importance to you. The cloud storage technology is taking over the storage devices these days. Other than reliability, the data stored is accessible from anywhere and anytime. This article will help you get Free Dropbox Premium Account.
You do not need to carry your storage device to any place you visit. You just have got to have an internet connection, and you are good to go. Some devices even provide offline access to your files. One such platform is Dropbox which around 500 million people around the globe are using. Let us know more about Dropbox, and it’s features.
Free Dropbox Premium Account Username & Password Generator
(Hurry! Only 7 Left!)
What is Dropbox
Dropbox is a file hosting service owned by a company named Dropbox. Its headquarters is situated in San Francisco. Dropbox is one of the most popular sharing and storage system especially for people looking for an exchange of data. It is a cloud-based storage system where you can focus on driving productivity and minimize distraction.
It has different packages for an individual as well as business. Companies generally prefer Dropbox business for it has maximum possible features. In addition to cloud storage, Dropbox Premium Account provides file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software. In this, you can retrieve files easier in any device and at any place. It promises secure management of your files from desktop, Android, iPhone, Mac or Windows phone. This platform doesn’t restrict the number of files shared or the number of people whom you share your files with.
Features of Dropbox
- It has 256-bit AES encryption security
- The files are accessible from any device.
- It has automatic organization and a back-up feature.
- The files are updated automatically, and files will be efficiently synced.
- You can store and share your files accessible even offline, keep a back-up of your files online, and recover. It can be pictures, music, personal projects, documents, or work.
- The bandwidths can be adjusted automatically.
- You can preview the files before download; link sharing of data through email is also available. Chat and text message feature is also there.
- You can even share the files using Dropbox Premium Account with the people who do not have Dropbox.
- It has different versions for different purposes and requirements. The types are Dropbox plus, Dropbox Professional for individuals and Dropbox Standard and Advanced for business.
- The plus has a memory size of 1 TB, available at a yearly rate of $ 8.25 per month.
- Dropbox professional Memory size- 2TB, shared link control at a yearly cost of $8.25 per month.
- Standard with memory size 3 TB and shared link control at a yearly price of $16.58 per month.
- Dropbox Advanced with memory as much as needed and shared link control at a yearly price of $12.50.
How to get a free Dropbox Premium Account
Method 1: Dropbox Premium Account Usernames & Passwords
The websites that provide lists of free Dropbox Premium Account username and password always work out. However, this method is not that reliable as even if you get access to a free account, you do not know when that account might stop working as it is owned by someone else. In this, you just have to copy and paste the account username and password while logging in.
Method 2: With Swagbucks
Along with Swagbucks ,you can spontaneously get a Free Premium Account along with gift cards, cash and much more. All you have to do is sign up using this link.
Perform the following steps:
- Signup on Swagbucks utilizing your personal email id.
- You will get a confirmation email after a few moments, click on the verification link.
- And that is all!
- You can obtain as many accounts as your heart desires! So, go berserk!
Method 3: Dropbox Business Free 30 days Trial
The Dropbox free business account is available for 30 days. Follow the method below, and you are good to go.
- Go to the official website of Dropbox. The various plans are mentioned on the webpage.
- In the Dropbox Business there will be Standard and Advanced pack. In the respective section, you will see Try free account for 30 days. Click on that.
- Create your account by providing your name, email id, and password.
- Next, you will be directed to the payment. Fill in the credit card details. Click on Start free trial.
Thus, you have your free Dropbox Premium Account for 30 days. You can enjoy all the features available in that package. But keep in mind to unsubscribe the plan that you subscribed for before the trial period gets over.
Method 4: Professional Free Trial for 15 days
To get this free trial account. Go to the Professional plan. In that, you will see try free account for 15 days. Click on that and then follow the same steps as mentioned in the previous method. Remember to cancel the plan before the trial period gets over.
Method 5: Free 2 GB Account in Dropbox
If your purpose is small and you do not want to provide the credit card details to get a Dropbox Premium Account, then you can get a free 2 GB account Dropbox. Follow these steps.
Sign in with your Google account or sign up using your name, email id, and password.
Method 6: Refer People for A Free Dropbox Premium Account
You can get extra space in Dropbox by inviting your friends to your contacts. Basic accounts get 500 MB for each referral and can earn up to 16 GB while the Plus and Professional accounts get 1 GB for each reference and can earn up to 32 GB. For this, you have to send invites to your friends to join Dropbox using your referral code. They will have to download, install and use your referral code.
Method 7: By contributing to the Dropbox community
If you are having a Dropbox Basic account and you want more space, then you can get it by contributing answers to the Dropbox community forum.
You can answer the questions asked by Dropbox members. You can get kudos for your answer if the users like it. On getting a significant number of kudos, the Dropbox team will be easily able to spot the answer if you get a “Mighty answer” badge. On earning this badge, you get an additional space of 1 GB in your account.
Now, you must have known the basic things about Dropbox and also how to get a free Dropbox Premium Account without paying for it. So, better than relying upon the storage devices, go and store your files in the cloud.
- 1 Free Dropbox Premium Account Username & Password Generator
- 2 What is Dropbox
- 3 Features of Dropbox
- 4 How to get a free Dropbox Premium Account
- 5 Method 1: Dropbox Premium Account Usernames & Passwords
- 6 Final words